117 Pine St. Wheelwright (Hardwick)
Large "half a house" Duplex Apt.
6 rooms: kitchen, dining, living, 3 bedrooms
$955/month (First, Last, Security, Re-key Fee)
($2915 move in)
One-Year Lease with First, Last, and Security Deposit
1) No utilities included in rent
2) Oil heat/hot water
3) approx. 1450 sq. ft. living space plus approx. 500 sq. ft. walk-up attic storage
4) living room, dining room, kitchen, and bath (shower only, no tub) on first floor
5) 3 bedrooms on the second floor
6) laundry hookups in basement (but no basement storage included)
7) stove and refrigerator included
8) vinyl sided house
9) new replacement windows
10) new roof
11) 2 off-street parking places
12) small back deck
13) corner lot
Highlights are provided as a courtesy summary only
and are determined by the actual Rental Agreement contract.
Wood Floors throughout except kitchen & bath. Living room window seat, ceiling fan/light, digital thermostat.
Vinyl kitchen flooring, double sink, over sink light. Rustic chandelier in dining room with dimmer, painted wainscoting. Vinyl plank bathroom flooring, over cabinet bathroom light and vent/fan with light. Ceiling fans with lights in living room and all 3 bedrooms, mini-blinds throughout. Laundry hookups in basement. Hard-wired smoke/CO2 detectors & attic heat detector.
These are courtesy highlights ONLY and are not part of the actual rental agreement contract.
Highlights of the Rental Agreement:
One Year Lease
1) Rent must be received on or before the first of the month
2) Requires first, last, and security deposit (Total $2915/move in)
3) The premises will be used by tenant/tenant's immediate family only
4) No additional persons may move in without obtaining landlord's written consent
5) All persons 18 or over will need to complete a rental application, and meet all rental application requirements
6) Apartment cannot be used for any type of business
7) Only storage is allowed in the attic
8) 12) Tenant may install a washing machine and/or clothes drier in the basement and use those laundry facilities (but no basement storage)
9) Tenant agrees at start of tenancy that they examined the premises, and that it is in good order
10) Landlord retains right to hold a key to apartment
11) Landlord shall have the right at all reasonable times to enter the premises by making an appointment with the tenant for the purpose of inspecting the premises, making any repairs, and showing the apartment to prospective tenants, 24 hours will be considered reasonable notice to enter the premises
12) Tenant shall be responsible for arranging for and paying for all utility services (electric, heating oil, internet, cable, trash removal, etc.) - water and sewer are included in rent
13) Landlord will supply a kitchen cooking stove and refrigerator
14) No pets.
15) Two specific parking spaces are provided
16) Tenant shall make no alterations without permission
17) Tenant will not obstruct the driveways, sidewalks, entry ways or stairs
18) Tenant is responsible for snow and ice removal
19) Tenant will keep the noise level down to a level that does not effect other residents
20) Trash removal is the tenant's responsibility
These are highlights ONLY and do not represent the actual rental agreement.
All photos: Copyright © 2021 Dion Properties, LLC